Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's a Blog about Food. Does that make it a 'Flog'?

Sunday, 6 March 2011

It's a Blog about Food. Does that make it a 'Flog'?

This is my very first new blog entry. I know that there are lots of people blogging these days. I have been thinking for a few weeks about starting one of my very own. I used to have LiveJournal account but those days are long gone. My inspiration for this blog is not only one of my favorite adventures, but it is the source of our daily energy, one of the sources of our great life! It's FOOD! I love eating, and as a human, I need to eat to sustain myself. I also find food nourishing more than just my belly. It nourishes my creativity and keeps my brain sharp. I love to cook and create new food. I love reading cookbooks and trying new recipes or adapting them to be just the way I know I and the people I love and love to feed will like them. I love learning new things about food, exploring at the grocery store and farmers market, reading cookbooks and sharing recipes, going to restaurants and having new culinary adventures or reliving old favorites.  It is this love that I want to share with you through this blog. Hmmm It's a blog about food, does that make it a 'flog'?

Either way, here I will try to share with you often. Sometimes I will write about a restaurant I have gone to, or a potluck dish I enjoyed, a recipe I have tried and/or adapted and/or love dearly, meals I have eaten, and other culinary adventures. Welcome to my FLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment